Welcome to the Jack in the Box day nursery
Partnership is vitally important and we welcome and encourage parental involvement. Regular contact is essential because by working together we can ensure that your child is happy and confident in their new environment.
Easily accessible just 5 minutes from Nuneaton town centre. We are situated on a bus route and have adequate parking to the rear of the nursery building, this is accessible from Earls Road.
Why Jack in the Box
At Jack in the box we provide a nourishing and stimulating environment enabling children to grow and develop, shaping their minds to become confident learners.
All meals and snacks are freshly prepared on the premises each day and we are able to cater for any special dietary requirements including vegetarian, dairy and gluten free.
- At midday children will enjoy a two course, balanced and nutritious lunch.
- Babies are provided with weaning foods (up to two jars per day), which is included in the fees.
- Any extra meals that are required can be supplied for a small additional charge.
- For those children who stay at the Nursery until 4.30pm parents are welcome to provide a packed tea e.g. sandwiches, yoghurt, fruit.
- Children can choose a healthy fruit snack and drink mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- Weekly menus are displayed in the main entrance.
- Funded children are welcome to bring a packed lunch or alternatively choose to have a cooked meal provided by the nursery for a small cost.
We pride ourselves upon the high quality of care delivered by our staff
- All staff have a child care qualification recognised by OFSTED.
- All staff are approved by OFSTED and have police check clearance.
- Staff receive professional and in house training to enhance their skills.
- All staff receive regular training on safeguarding and first aid.
Children’s activities and experiences are planned for through observation techniques. Staff plan all play and experiences to meet the Early Years Foundation stage catering to meet every child’s needs.
Staff receive regular training updates in house and from outside agencies providing opportunity to gain further knowledge and ideas, therefore, allowing them to create a fun filled environment for every child.
Your children’s education and wellfare are our main priorities