Welcome to the Jack in the Box day nursery
Why Jack in the Box
At Jack in the box we provide a nourishing and stimulating environment enabling children to grow and develop, shaping their minds to become confident learners.
All meals and snacks are freshly prepared on the premises each day and we are able to cater for any special dietary requirements including vegetarian, dairy and gluten free.
- Breakfast is provided for children between 8:30am and 9:00am.
- Babies are provided with weaning foods (up to two jars per day), which is included in the fees.
- Children bring a healthy packed lunch from home (for those receiving EYPP lunch will be provided)
- Children can choose a healthy mid-afternoon snack.
- Children have access to their own water bottles throughout the day and are offered milk at snack and meal times.
- For those children who stay at the Nursery until 4.30pm we offer a warm snack.
We pride ourselves upon the high quality of care delivered by our staff
- All staff have a child care qualification recognised by OFSTED.
- All staff are approved by OFSTED and have police check clearance.
- Staff receive professional and in house training to enhance their skills.
- All staff receive regular training on safeguarding and first aid.
Children’s activities and experiences are planned for through observation techniques. Staff plan all play and experiences to meet the Birth to Five Curriculum, catering to meet every child’s needs.
Staff receive regular training updates in house and from outside agencies providing opportunity to gain further knowledge and ideas, therefore, allowing them to create a fun filled environment for every child.
Your children’s education and wellfare are our main priorities