This Christmas we will be providing a letter box for children to post their dummies and bottles to Santa and his baby reindeers. We are aware that giving up a dummy and a bottle is a big step for children to take however, giving up dummies and bottles have numerous benefits including:
- Encouraging your child to talk more
- Helps your child’s speech development
- Reduces dribbling and sore chins
- Helps encourage grown up eating patterns
- Reduces the likelihood of dental problems and teeth positioning
- Your child can bring in their dummies and/or bottles and post them into the Christmas letterbox within nursery. They will then receive a special certificate and treat in return from Santa and his baby reindeers.